Our services are tailored to meet your organisational requirements. Our occupational health and safety consultancy service will help you create and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
Our service will:
- Maintain a healthy and safe workplace.
- Reduce the cost of compliance.
- Provide “peace of mind”.
- Provide a competent person for OH&S.
We are an innovative company that specialises in providing Health and Safety services and support to companies across a range of industries.
We aim to help our clients:
- Reduce the cost of health and safety compliance.
- Provide peace of mind, enabling companies to focus on their core business.
- Ensure compliance that is proportionate, cost effective and relevant to the working environment.
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
Provision of our services is led by Bryan White. Trained as a NEBOSH International Health and Safety Practitioner, Bryan has over 20 years’ experience in the workplace and is an experienced health and safety consultant.
Our services, ranging from bespoke Occupational Health and Safety training through Occupational Health and Safety Audits to acting as your competent person or providing a fully outsourced Occupational Health and Safety Service; are customised to the business and organisational requirements of our clients.
Our occupational health and safety management services will ensure that there is:
- A written policy or ‘mission statement’ for managing health and safety in your workplace that provides a structure for control and accountability.
- A plan for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control, emergency preparedness and response, with identification of legal and other standards that apply.
- A long-term occupational health and safety objective to plan the management targets and actions to achieve them.
- A definition of the organisational structure; allocate health and safety responsibilities to employees, link to operational control arrangements; and ensure competence, training and consultation.
- Two-way communication about the system.
- Consultation between the workforce, clients/suppliers and other stakeholders (e.g. regulators, trade unions, neighbours) to shape the risk management programme.
- Implementation of management processes and plans, from risk assessment to audits.
- Measurement of performance – using reactive data (work-related injuries, ill health, diseases, near misses and other incidents) and active data on routine inspections, health and safety committees, training and risk assessments.
We will carry out formal audits and management reviews to evaluate the overall performance of your OH&S management system and provide proactive advice on how to improve it.